Monday motivational quotes that can unlock your confidence. So What’s not to love about Monday. typically we simply want a push to remind us that we got this.
Monday is a day of beginnings and new begins. It’s a day where the week is earlier than you and prospects are endless. Start the week with momentum and also you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.
Then again, Monday will also be stressful. It’s back to work time. You may be facing a bad boss or negative work surroundings. It’s the best day of the week for heart attacks.
Don’t get a case of the Mondays! Try these Monday motivational quotes to start your week off heading in the right direction. Share the inspiration and present others how they will get impressed, too.
Though some individuals would possibly see Monday because the begin to an extended week, you can also make the aware alternative to know and use the first day of the week to propel you to success and more happiness.
Monday ought to be a day to be enthusiastic and to understand how we’re blessed to have one other week and another day of life; regardless of how superior the weekend was.
Whereas most individuals moan and groan concerning the end of the weekend, you should use Monday as an important moment of reflection and preparation as a way to set the stage for a productive week.
Whichever recollections you’ve from the weekend, say goodbye to all of them and make the most of the beginning of a new week. Want an additional jolt? Try these Monday motivation quotes to get you pumped up!
I’ve put collectively 100 of the most Monday motivational quotes I’ve ever come throughout to give you a boost of inspiration as you begin your Monday and week and possibly help you to discover a change in perspective.
So let’s make this Monday one of the good ones. One where you show the power of a positive attitude and rocket towards your targets. Listed below are 100 Inspirational Monday motivational quotes to get your work week started:
100 Monday motivational quotes to inspire you to be successful–
█▒▒▒ A ▒▒▒█
1. A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen. ― Tsang Lindsay
2. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
3. A brilliant idea without action is like Mark McGwire playing baseball without a bat. — Jack Canfield
4. A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure. ― Unknown
5. A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
█▒▒▒ B ▒▒▒█
6. Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else. ― Judy Garland
7. Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. ― Helen Keller
8. Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. — Hubert H. Humphrey
9. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble, but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy. — Norman Vincent Peale
10. Be so good they can’t ignore you. ― Steve Martin
█▒▒▒ C ▒▒▒█
11. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. ― Ancient Indian Proverb
12. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience, trial, and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. — Helen Keller
13. Cause change and lead; accept change and survive; resist change and die. — Ray Norda
14. Cause the grass is greener under me bright as technicolor, I can tell that you can see ― Sorry Not Sorry, Demi Lovato
15. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear ― not absence of fear. ― Mark Twain
█▒▒▒ D ▒▒▒█
16. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. ― John D. Rockefeller
17. Done is better than perfect. ― Sheryl Sandberg
18. Dream beautiful dreams, and then work to make those dreams come true. ― Spencer W. Kimball
19. Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got. ― Janis Joplin
20. Don’t think or judge, just listen.― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen
█▒▒▒ E ▒▒▒█
21. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. ― Will Rogers
22. Enthusiasm moves the world. ― Arthur Balfour
23. Every now and then it’s good to stop climbing and appreciate the view from right where you are. ― Lori Deschene
24. Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses… on your powers, instead of your problems. ― Paul J. Meyer
25. Eighty percent of success is showing up. ― Woody Allen
█▒▒▒ F ▒▒▒█
26. Fear begins to melt away when you begin to take action on a goal you really want. – Robert G. Allen
27. Fortune sides with him who dares. ― Virgil
28. Fear is met and destroyed with courage. Again and again, when the struggle seems hopeless and all opportunity lost, the one with a little more courage and a little more effort will have victory. – James F. Bell
29. Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality. ― Brian Tracy
30. Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough. ― Og Mandino
█▒▒▒ G ▒▒▒█
31. Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary. ― Ross Simmonds
32. Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary to overcome the original difficulty. ― William J. Bennett, The Book of Virtues
33. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ― Anonymous
34. Goodbye blue Monday. ― Kurt Vonnegut
35. Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ‘Till your good is better and your better is best. ― St. Jerome.
█▒▒▒ H ▒▒▒█
36. Hold yourself to a higher standard than anybody else aspects of you. – Henry Ward Beecher
37. Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap. ― Unknown
38. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise. ― Unknown
39. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ― Anne Frank
40. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ― Anne Frank
█▒▒▒ I ▒▒▒█
41. It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go! ― Heather Stillufsen
42. It was a Monday and they walked on a tightrope to the sun.― Marcus Zusak
43. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems, and start focusing on the size of you! ― T. Harv Eker
44. I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing. ― Martha Stewart
45. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. ― Henry David Thoreau
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious effort. — Henry David Thoreau
46. I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ― Diane Ackerman
█▒▒▒ L ▒▒▒█
47. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.– Ferris Bueller
48. Life has two rules: 1. Never quit and 2. Always remember rule number 1. ― Unknown
49. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment. ― Mahatma Gandhi
50. Look to today. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. – Don Marquis
51. Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it. ― Washington Irving
52. Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich. – Sarah Bernhardt
53. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― Lolly Daskal
█▒▒▒ M ▒▒▒█
54. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. ― Michael Jordan
55. Motivation is like food for the brain. You cannot get enough in one sitting. It needs continual and regular refills. — T.S. Eliot
56. Man alone has the power to transfer his thoughts into physical reality; man alone can dream and make his dreams come true. — Napoleon Hill
57. Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. – Scott Adams
58. Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears. ― Laird Hamilton
59. Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. ― Stephen R Covey
60. More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin. ― Orrin Woodward
█▒▒▒ N ▒▒▒█
61. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become Successful.― Jaymin Shah
62. Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan. ― Larry Winget
63. Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets. — Nido Qubein
64. Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. ― Benjamin Disraeli
65. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. ― Maria Robinson
66. Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations. — Ralph Charell
67. Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. ― Calvin Coolidge
█▒▒▒ O ▒▒▒█
68. Our mind is the most valuable possession that we have. The quality of our lives is and will be, a reflection of how well we develop, train, and utilize this precious gift. — Brian Tracy
69. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ― Thomas Edison
70. Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. ― Michael Jordan
71. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. ― Chris Grosser
72. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it is amazing at what they can accomplish. — Sam Walton
73. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. ― Michael Korda
74. Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. ― Kyle Chandler
█▒▒▒ P ▒▒▒█
75. People become successful the minute they decide to. – Harvey Mackay
76. People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. — Earl Nightingale
77. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. ― Vince Lombardi
78. Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. ― George Whitefield
79. Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is. ― Dragos Roua
█▒▒▒ S ▒▒▒█
80. So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership. ― Julio-Alexi Genao
81. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ― Winston Churchill
82. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston S. Churchill
83. Success is a piece of mind which is a direct result of the self-satisfaction knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming. — John Wooden
84. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving; they make mistakes, but they do not quit. — Conrad Hilton
85. Success is not final and failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. — Winston Churchill
86. Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals. – Jim Rohn
87. Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing. ― William Arthur Ward
█▒▒▒ T ▒▒▒█
88. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. ― Anonymous
89. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. – Herbert Kaufman
90. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ― Anonymous
91. The game of life is to come up with a winner, to be a success, and to achieve what you set out to do. — Richard Nixon
92. To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought. — Tom Robbins
93. There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you can alter the difficulties, or you can alter yourself to meet the difficulties. — Phyllis Bottoms
94. The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas, into enthusiasm, into actions. – Thomas J. Watson
█▒▒▒ W ▒▒▒█
95. We’re on the brink of adventure, children. Don’t spoil it with questions. ― Mary Poppins
96. When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong.
97. Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success. ― Thomas J. Watson
98. Wherever you go, go with all your heart ― Confucius
99. Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise. ― Frank Ocean
100. Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. ― Leah LaBelle
█▒ Bonus 15 Monday motivational quotes ▒█
101. Oh, come on. It’s Monday, not doomsday.
102. This Monday is the beginning of your happy journey throughout the whole week, so enjoy it.
103. This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen. – Gabriel García Márquez
104. Monday morning coffee is one of the best-tasting things on the planet and definitely one of the most rewarding things to drink.
105. Monday is a good day to have a great day! It’s all in your attitude.
106. Monday is a perfect day for the expansion of boundaries and the implementation of all your greatest plans.
107. Keep in mind, that if you have a positive Monday, then the rest of the week will usually look pretty good.
108. Mondays will not be hard if you love your work. If Mondays are hard, perhaps, you need to do second thinking.
109. Every Monday is a chance to start a new life, so use it.
110. A working day is never going to be a perfect day. However, Keep getting up on Mondays to reach for your goals.
111. Monday is a great opportunity to take a chance on something new and prepare for a wonderful week ahead.
112. A lot of people hate Mondays, however, there is no reason to hate Monday if you focus on making your Monday amazing.
113. Have a wonderful Monday and make the saying by Dennis P. Kimbro: “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it” your motto.
114. Don’t allow anyone to mess up your day. Handle your business and be successful today. Happy Monday.
115. Don’t waste your time, Monday is a new opportunity to change your life for the best. Have a nice Monday!
Make it a happy Monday! Did you enjoy the above quotes? Which of these Monday motivational quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.